Wednesday 6 April 2016

SA Threesomes with Couples - FFM, MMF, Couples, Bi Curious Contact Sites Reviewed: What does FFM mean? It's a term for Threesomes

SA Threesomes with Couples - FFM, MMF, Couples, Bi Curious Contact Sites Reviewed: What does FFM mean? It's a term for Threesomes: It's amazing that you learn something new every day. I've been fantasising recently, and selfishly, about a threesome with my current partner, a lady, and another female. Fantasising leads to some tentative Google research into threesomes contact sites, and when searching, I came up with the usual results you'd expect for swingers, bi curious singles and so on. Then I came across FFM - in the context of a threesome encounter, and it was a term I had never heard of. Subsequent research revealed it to be Female Female Male, a threesome combination, obvious now, but not so when I was first intrigued by the term.


This is a great site, and very easy to use on a mobile phone as well. The landing page looks like this on a desktop:




And these are some of the randiest South Africans you are ever likely to meet! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.